- This event has passed.
The Logan Chamber AGM and Candidates Grill 2020
07/10/20 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am
This will combine the Logan Chamber AGM and meet the candidates.
Come and enjoy breakfast while the state candidates for Springwood candidates are “grilled”.
We have invited the candidates from the Queensland Electorate of Springwood, to The Logan Grill. Before its time to vote, come and hear about what they plan to do to work with you going forward, rather than just their party positions.
We’ll be asking the tough questions like If elected what will they do that will be of benefit to businesses in Logan City and what are their most important social policy objectives and how do they endeavour to address them.
There will be times available for guests to ask questions from the floor.
Don’t miss out on being able to ask the hard questions of the people who can influence the changes that occur in our local area.
- Meet the local candidates that choose to attend.
- Find out what the different candidates will do that will be of benefit to businesses in Logan City.
- Have the potential to ask you own questions of the candidates.
- Enjoy breakfast while it all happens!
So far the following candidates from the districts of Springwood have confirmed their attendance to The Logan Grill 2020.
- Springwood – Kirrily Boulton – Liberal National Party – Confirmed
- Springwood – Glen Cookson – One Nation – Confirmed
- Springwood – Mick De Brenni – Australian Labor Party – Confirmed
- Springwood – Judy Rush – Animal Justice Party – Confirmed
Please arrive at 6.45am for a 7.00am start AGM,
Main meeting will start at 7:30 for breakfast and networking with the candidates speaking from 8 to 8:30 am.
If you have special dietary requirements, please let us know at [email protected]