- This event has passed.
The Logan Grill 2017
15/11/17 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Come and enjoy a buffet breakfast while the local electoral candidates are “grilled”.
We have invited the candidates from the Queensland Electorates of Springwood, Woodridge and Waterford to The Logan Grill. Before its time to vote, come and hear about what they plan to do to work with you going forward, rather than just their party positions.
We’ll be asking the tough questions like If elected what will they do that will be of benefit to businesses in Logan City and what are their most important social policy objectives and how do they endeavour to address them.
There will be times available for guests to ask questions from the floor.
Don’t miss out on being able to ask the hard questions of the people who can influence the changes that occur in our local area.
- Meet the local candidates that choose to attend.
- Find out what the different candidates will do that will be of benefit to businesses in Logan City.
- Have the potential to ask you own questions of the candidates.
- Enjoy a buffet breakfast while it all happens!
So far the following candidates from the districts of Springwood, Waterford and Woodridge have confirmed their attendance to The Logan Grill 2017.
- Springwood – Julie Talty – LNP
- Springwood – Mick De Brenni – ALP
- Waterford – Felicity Westguard – LNP
- Waterford – Shannon Fentiman – ALP
- Woodridge – Jacob Rice – Greens
- Woodridge – Michael Rooms – LNP
Listed in alphabetical order. Others candidates are still to confirm.
Please arrive at 6.45am for a 7.00am start.
If you have special dietary requirements, please let us know at [email protected]